"I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes; For in the gospel a righteousness from God is revealed, a righteousness that is by faith from first to last, just as it is written: "The righteous will live by faith."" Romans 1:16-17

Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Folly of Men

Mainly my own folly. I am still amazed that God uses us to carry on His Word. I feel sometimes I am so passionate about the doctrines of Grace that I fail to see the works of another being a hearty message that flows from the Word. I failed to see someones attempt today to try and promote Christianity because I was so focused on doctrine and what I thought the passage was actually speaking. I myself am not an expert with this passage the guy was speaking from and so for some reason I had to act like I was. God forgive me and please continue in your grace for me because I cannot live without it. For without it you should have already struck me down years ago! Humble me Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment