"I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes; For in the gospel a righteousness from God is revealed, a righteousness that is by faith from first to last, just as it is written: "The righteous will live by faith."" Romans 1:16-17

Friday, October 1, 2010

Gettin Back...

So this is my first post in a couple of months. I stopped posting this summer because I was at camp and basically was confined to the world i was in and not the outside world.

I am getting back into running. After 6 months off from having IT Band syndrome, I am finally getting back into running. Wow I am out of shape! I believe though that I got a lot out of taking that time off. I found myself in a different world with different people and learning to live without running. But, now that school has started back up, I find myself alone and nothing else to do but work class and try to get fit again. I really miss running and I know it will be a long slow process to get back to where I was, I will enjoy it because I have nothing to get ready for soon!

I am not going to be running Track this year even though I have eligibility. I may not be in shape or healthy by then so I don't want to stress out over it. I want to just relax and just train for a while and see where I am in a few months and go from there.

I am planning on moving to Virginia to move closer to my girlfriend Jen. So I figure it would be a great opportunity to establish some relationships and contacts with Liberty University's team down there and other runners and coaches. the weather down there is gorgeous and so training will be amazing! I cannot wait to see how things work out.

I will have hopefully updates on what is going on while I get ready to make that move.

No comments:

Post a Comment