"I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes; For in the gospel a righteousness from God is revealed, a righteousness that is by faith from first to last, just as it is written: "The righteous will live by faith."" Romans 1:16-17

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Days...

As I am getting older now, the days seem to be getting shorter. The months and years are just moving by faster and faster. But God in my life has been growing me more and more in these days. He has given me graces beyond measure and ultimately the greatest Grace of them all! Living in that I am slowly dying to myself and finding my life becoming different. As stages in my life begin to change I am forced to place everything into His hands, knowing that I am to live my life in the comfort and knowledge of God to help guide me but ultimately He will put me where I am to be. Where I was, where I am, and where I will be is exactly where I am supposed to be. And so, each day I take to that comfort to act in ways that are against my old nature, becoming even more each day, a Child of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment