"I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes; For in the gospel a righteousness from God is revealed, a righteousness that is by faith from first to last, just as it is written: "The righteous will live by faith."" Romans 1:16-17

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Jerry Greenlaw


So I thought of Jerry the other day as I was driving my car to go to the park to chill with friends. I heard the song Born to Run by Springsteen and I couldn't help but think of Jerry. He has been a pretty good friend to me in the past two years at Cortland, just always making me feel welcome. I miss him and my other buddies I have met throughout my college days. I feel like I have fallen off the face of the earth to them. I will definitely have to make trips to see them in the future to enjoy their company as I have done so many times in the past!

No comments:

Post a Comment