"I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes; For in the gospel a righteousness from God is revealed, a righteousness that is by faith from first to last, just as it is written: "The righteous will live by faith."" Romans 1:16-17

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Down to the Wire


As some of you may know, I am trying to get into Physical Therapy school after Cortland. If I dont get in, I will probably go to Broome Community College to be a PT assistant for a while and then try again down the road to get into PT school.



Yesterday was the application deadline to the PT school I want to go to, SUNY Upstate Medical in Syracuse. I had every paper signed and transcript sent that I needed to complete the application since the begining of January, except the letter of recommendation from my Physical Therapist. Over the summer I observed with Chuck Burpee on rt. 12a back home at United Health Services and I also was a patient there. I know Chuck pretty good and so I thought he would be the best to write the recommendation for me. But, day after day went by and I would check the status of my application online and it was continuously incomplete. The only thing I was waiting on was his letter to get there. And so I called him a few times to hassel him about it. Sure enough, Upstate recieved the letter from him, on what day? The day of the application deadline! Talk about a close one. for as much as I dont want another 3 years of school, I don't want to miss an opprotunity like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment