"I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes; For in the gospel a righteousness from God is revealed, a righteousness that is by faith from first to last, just as it is written: "The righteous will live by faith."" Romans 1:16-17

Friday, February 19, 2010

Exhausted!!!

So I am getting sick of running in the cold wintery snowy roads and in Lusk field house! Not that Lusk is that bad, but it seems like it is a combination of the tight turns and running in the weather outside that is killing my legs. Running on the snow is just not helping my legs recover from slipping and slidding every step and just not getting an effective pushoff. My right calf is tight and has slight shin splints and as soon as I recover I have another workout that kills it again. My arch of my right foot is also sore and even walking around on the snow stinks. I just feel kinda beat up and ready for it to get warm again so we can all start runnin on the warm grass on the IM fields and in Lime Hollow Nature Preserve trails. I think I will just barely make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment