"I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes; For in the gospel a righteousness from God is revealed, a righteousness that is by faith from first to last, just as it is written: "The righteous will live by faith."" Romans 1:16-17

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Texas Lake House

My family and I went to Texas this summer to see my father's side of the family and also to go to my cousin's wedding, and when we went to go to my uncles lake house on Lake Livingston just north of Houston, my parents decided to get one. So we spent our Christmas there this year. My brother Brian and his girlfriend Brenna came over from Florida to come spend time with us and my uncle and his family spent time with us. Granted since we just got the place in the fall, we had to do alot of work on it. I did alot of yard work when I was there like raking and burning leaves, diggin ditches to help fix the drainage in the backyard, and other random things. I had a great time though. I ran my first 90 mile week down there because I had no idea where I was going so i just ran how far I wanted, then I came back and measured it and it turned out to be enough miles to get me up to 90 for the week. Here are some pictures of our new place down there.








1 comment: