"I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes; For in the gospel a righteousness from God is revealed, a righteousness that is by faith from first to last, just as it is written: "The righteous will live by faith."" Romans 1:16-17

Friday, February 26, 2010

First Snow Storm of 2010
















Yesterday it snowed all day. Unfortunately, it did not get bad enough until around noon. I had classes from 8am until Noon which meant, all classes where canceled after Noon. Just my luck to only have classes that would not get canceled. Although, I was very happy this morning when I woke up not wanting to go to my Calculus class and fund out classes will not resume until after that class. So I got to sleep in! There were other things good that came out of this. My homework for Physics was postponed until Monday, same thing for my Calculus homework, and My Chemistry test was moved to Monday! Now I have the whole weekend to touch up on the things I am not very strong with. It did stink that the weather was crappy and the girls softball team was using Lusk field house, so Kyle, Justin, Nick and I went to Tomik Fitness center to run our 7-10 miles on the treadmills. I was actually kinda pleased how those treadmills felt because I hate treadmills! Granted this day was an exception.

1 comment: