"I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes; For in the gospel a righteousness from God is revealed, a righteousness that is by faith from first to last, just as it is written: "The righteous will live by faith."" Romans 1:16-17

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Where to Go?

Yesterday I got an e-mail from SUNY Upstate where I applied to go to Physical Therapy School. It had said that I was currently taking Physics I but I need Physics II before June. They were wondering if I was going to be able to complete that class before June to know whether to accept me or not. Looking around at summer classes at BCC, Cortland and TC3, I was not able to find the Physics II class offered before June but only in July. So I told them I will not be able to get the course done within the time frame. Do I know what they are deciding on still? I have no clue. I technically have not been rejected yet, but it looks like they are leaning that way. But, a cool thing they do, is they will hold on to your application for a year and let you get what you need. So if they do that for me I am not sure if I should go to BCC and work on getting my PTA or just do the class and work for a year and get accepted later. Right now I have no idea if they guaruntee acceptance when they hold on to the application for a year so I dont want to sit out of school for a year and not get accepted again. I am praying about it and hopefully I am given an answer soon. But, I am thinking the best route would be go to BCC and pursue the PTA and tranfer out if I get accepted! I just need some patience and let things fall into place right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment