"I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes; For in the gospel a righteousness from God is revealed, a righteousness that is by faith from first to last, just as it is written: "The righteous will live by faith."" Romans 1:16-17

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Battle Wounds


Thought I would take a picture of the bruise from the workout that I ran on Tuesday. Woke up at 7:30 to do the workout with Kyle O'Brien at 8am in Lusk Field House. There happened to be a track and field class being taught by our throws coach in there and they were doing hurdles. Well I came down the final stretch of my last 200 and there were a bunch of students standing in my way and hurdles on both sides of them. I was full bore sprinting as fast as I can so by the time I saw them in my way, there was not enough time for them to react to my yelling "watch out!" I dodged 2 people clipped one guy and clipped a hurdle with my thy. This is what came of me clipping that hurdle. Granted it did not hurt when it happened and by the time I got back home all I felt was really tight in that spot when walking up and down the stairs. By the way this picture barely does justice to how black and blue it was yesterday when it happened.

1 comment:

  1. jeeez nice bruise! haha next time hurdle those kids in the way or give them an artie chop

    ReplyDelete