"I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes; For in the gospel a righteousness from God is revealed, a righteousness that is by faith from first to last, just as it is written: "The righteous will live by faith."" Romans 1:16-17

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Becoming a PTA

Well, today when I was on my way home from class, my mother texted me and told me she got my acceptance letter to Broome CC to their Physical Therapist Assistant program. So I guess I will be doing that. I looked at the courses I will need to take and I have already taken some. I wont graduate from it early though but it will lighten the load semester to semester. So I will be living with my parents for 2 more years. I am going to try becoming a volunteer assistant coach at Binghamton University for their cross and track team so that I can get experience and possibly get a University coaching job in the future. I am USATF certified to coach track and my B.A. in Kinesiology is usually preferred what they look for. So I may be able to be a PTA and a coach or just have the option when opprotunities present themselves. For my own running I think I will start training to run a half marathon in the fall for Broome. Run the NJCAA national half-marathon championships since I never did at Delhi, I still have the eligability for that. If not I may just train for one on my own then get ready to run open... "semi-professionally" on the track and see how my times will fair. I will rep the Red Mules! Anyways I think that is the plan unless the Lord leads me elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment