"I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes; For in the gospel a righteousness from God is revealed, a righteousness that is by faith from first to last, just as it is written: "The righteous will live by faith."" Romans 1:16-17

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Beat up

So most of you know I twisted my ankle and sprained it a couple weeks ago. Though I am fortunate to run on it, it is popping alot when I run on it and it is not 100 percent. granted it continually is getting better. My other foot though is going through a rough time also. my ankle on that foot is a little sore and I feel like one of my metatarsals on that foot is sore. Where the achillis tendon connects to the heel of each foot are sore and have been for a long time. I have been wanted to start doing morning runs but when I wake up, I can barely walk and the afternoon is prime to run because it provided enough circulation and movement to loosen everything up to run. I am sort of a mess right now but this may be my last season and I dont want this season to be like previous last seasons where I dont get to finish it... like my senior track season in highschool or my last cross country season at Delhi.

No comments:

Post a Comment