"I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes; For in the gospel a righteousness from God is revealed, a righteousness that is by faith from first to last, just as it is written: "The righteous will live by faith."" Romans 1:16-17

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I know the Strongest Man in the World





















a friend of mine who runs with me durring the summer and coaches a couple of us with tempos durring that time looks exactly like Artie from the Nick show from the 90's Pete and Pete. Which by the way if someone every wanted to get me a gift, a DVD season of that show would be the most awesome gift ever! Anyways here is a picture of Artie and a video for you all to watch to know why I would love to have this show to watch whenever I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment